HOUSING ASSOCIATIONS CASE STUDY
H&W currently provides cleaning services for several housing companies that provide assisted housing and support underprivileged people.
Below is a summary of key services we have tailored to the client after assessing some of their specific needs:
- A 24h call out service to respond to emergency situations
- Pre void cleans (i.e. preparing the property for outside contractors to carry out work)
- Pre- let cleans (sparkle finishes to the properties ready for let or sale)
- Ongoing sanitization of properties. Cleaning products used to clean the common areas of the properties are anti-bacterial, which helps reduce the spread of germs amongst residents/visitors.
- Occupied flat cleans to help and assist the tenants.
Cleaners are provided with ID and uniform so that they are easily recognised on sites. Where necessary, we provide a full CRB check for our cleaning operatives. All cleaners work to a cleaning schedule which we display on communal area notice boards so that the tenants know what day and times we will be entering the premises.
To maintain the high standard of cleanliness, we attend regular tenant and client meetings and have a 6-weekly meeting with Management where a quality inspection is carried out. At present, we provide a full cleaning service to 18 sites from Southampton, Portsmouth and Reading.
In addition to the services detailed above, we also regularly carry out carpet cleaning, window cleaning, deep cleans and cleans after unfortunate deaths.
The relationship with our customer has been a big success for our team and has led to recommendations to subsidiary Companies where we have won further business.